Hi there, I”m Erin Joy Henry. Welcome to my online world.
Most days you can find me at home in Malibu cleaning up after my two little boys and trying to find the joy in every second.
I am mostly known for spreading inspiration and having a million and one certifications in different areas of holistic health. Lately, I’m most passionate about mindful living and meditation. It’s true, I”m interested in all forms of wellness but I”m far from perfect. At my core, I believe we must have healthy thoughts, relationships, careers and physical bodies to experience true wellness. I geek out learning about new health trends and always have some sort of podcast running in my car.
People often refer to me as a person who is thoughtful and easy to connect with. Many don’t know I struggled for years to get to the place I’m at now. It took a lot of work, but was SO worth it!
I love serving the world by helping other’s overcome some of the obstacles to wellness that I faced in my past. Negative thoughts, never ending diets and self-doubt anyone? I’ve been there and then some.
The things I am most excited about in life are my family( baby girl arrives in August!), helping others see their own light, dirty almond chai lattes and Mother Nature.
As a holistic health expert and entrepreneur I”ve been featured on Thrive Global, Huffington Post, MSN.com and other healthy living publications.
In my spare time you can find me with my feet in the sand by our house in Malibu, planting kisses on my boys’ dirty faces or trying out new slow cooker and Instant Pot recipes my family will (hopefully) love.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might like to know about me:
- I feel best right after practicing yoga, but my yoga isn’t pretty. I’m okay with it.
- I love being alone, but most people would call me an extrovert because I get lit up by great community gatherings.
- Travel and freedom are featured on my dream board the most. Next up………..Iceland?
- Boston Terriers make my heart melt but I am still not ready to get another after losing my Benicio over four years ago.
- I wish I was a better cook. It does not come naturally to me!
If you would like to connect on a deeper level please contact me at any time here.