Many of you are connected with me on Facebook and have joined my Fit and Fabulous Fall Challenge. If we aren’t connected I would love to meet you so please reach out! My passion is assisting people to achieve health and fitness levels beyond their wildest dreams. In our Fit and Fab Fall Challenge I show you the tools to align mind and body to FINALLY get those results you are looking for so you can live in a body that is truly yours once and for all. 75 percent of my clients come to me to gain energy and release weight while the other 25 percent are looking to do anything from improve athletic performance to age a little more youthfully. Everyone can benefit. If you are interested in joining the challenge please contact me directly or send me a message on Facebook. To see more about WHAT we are doing with the fall challenge take a look at my special challenge site here- http://erinhenry.thebreakthroughmovement.com.